- I am 21 years of age or older.
- I am responsible for obeying all applicable enforcement mechanisms, including, but not limited to federal, state, municipal, and tribal statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances, and judicial decisions, all applicable Presidential Executive Orders, including compliance with all applicable licensing requirements.
- I acknowledge using TRAINED READY & ARMED, DEFENSE TRAINING & CONSULTING LLC / TRA-GUNS for any purpose contrary to any applicable federal, state, municipal or tribal laws, or regulations, constitutes using TRA-GUNS.COM for an "illegal purpose." I agree that I will not use TRA-GUNS.com for any illegal purpose. I also acknowledge and agree that I am not authorized to access the website for any illegal purpose whatsoever and that doing so may constitute accessing a computer without authorization.
- If I am at all unsure about firearm sales or transfers, I will contact the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosive at 1-800-ATF-GUNS and visit the ATF website at http://www.atf.gov.
- I will help to ensure the overall openness and accessibility of the site to all users through a peer-review process. I understand that failure to adhere to proper internet protocol and etiquette may result in removal of my listings or more severe corrective action.
- TRAINED READY & ARMED, DEFENSE TRAINING & CONSULTING LLC / TRA-GUNS may edit or remove information, including my listings, from the site without notice.
- If I violate these terms, TRAINED READY & ARMED, DEFENSE TRAINING & CONSULTING LLC / TRA-GUNS may permanently remove me from the site and or/ deny any orders or, depending on the nature and severity of the violation, avail itself of such remedies as are prescribed by law. TRAINED READY & ARMED, DEFENSE TRAINING & CONSULTING LLC / TRA-GUNS "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,” will comply with federal, state, municipal, and tribal law enforcement entities pursuant to the Constitution of the United States and Due Process of Law.
- I take responsibility for my actions while shopping or visiting TRA-GUNS.com. I also take responsibility for any and all of my actions related to, or resulting from, my use of TRA-GUNS.com. Further, I am solely responsible for any and all consequences of such my actions. Collecting data from TRA-GUNS.com and re-publishing it without express written permission from TRAINED READY & ARMED, DEFENSE TRAINING & CONSULTING LLC / TRA-GUNS is strictly prohibited.
- I indemnify and hold harmless TRAINED READY & ARMED, DEFENSE TRAINING & CONSULTING LLC / TRA-GUNS and all of its owners, directors, officers, employees, and agents for any and all loss, harm, damage, costs, liability, and expense caused to them, whether intentionally or unintentionally, by my use of TRA-GUNS.com, including but not limited to direct or indirect results of violations of any and all applicable laws.
- While browsing TRA-GUNS.com remains free, you have the option of creating a personal account for orders and future memberships.
- TRAINED READY & ARMED, DEFENSE TRAINING & CONSULTING LLC / TRA-GUNS may make changes to these terms at any time without notifying me. As a user, I am solely responsible for reading the most current version of the terms and conditions.
I affirm that I have read and agreed to the full terms, as shown here
PURCHASING FIREARMS ONLINE
It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms purchased online may be picked up at our store or shipped to an FFL (gun store) near you. We may contact and verify the FFL you select during checkout before we ship your firearm(s). The buyer is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL licensee before purchase.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 15 business days of purchase.
Sales on the following items are final:
- Special orders.
- Products sold "as is" or "used" or that have been installed or used after receipt.
- NFA items.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights and optics.
Used firearms may not be returned. All sales are final. Description and photos (if available) are provided by the seller.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer's box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from a distributor warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 - 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will refund the money.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.